In just the last few weeks, I’ve gotten several calls about residing houses. So, I have some tips for you if you’re considering this. Before you get started, you might call the building department in your local municipality to confirm with them if there are any restrictions about what types of building products you can use on the exterior of your house. For example, some municipalities might have restrictions around vinyl siding as opposed to a cedar or hardy siding. So, good to know that. If there are no restrictions their your own municipality, you’ll also want to confirm with your HOA in your neighborhood if you have one because even though the municipality might not have any restrictions, your HOA might have its own set of guidelines that you have to meet when you’re putting up your exterior products.